The entire contents of this site are copyrighted under United States law and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Materials from the www.alber.com World Wide Web site may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of Albércorp. Users of the site MAY download one copy of any and all materials on the site for personal, non-commercial use provided that they do not modify or alter the materials in any way, nor delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. All material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only. Albércorp reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights for materials downloaded from the site.
Submissions to www.alber.com and Affiliated Servers
Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions communicated to Albércorp through this site is the exclusive property of Albércorp. Albércorp is entitled to use any information submitted for any purpose without restriction or compensation to the person sending the submission. The user acknowledges the originality of any submission communicated to Albércorp and accepts responsibility for its accuracy, appropriateness and legality.
Albércorp is not responsible for: technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions. Under no circumstances will Albércorp or its suppliers be liable for any damages or injury that result from the use of the materials on this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you.
Applicability of Content
The materials on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws. Information on this site includes descriptions of products and services available in the United States of America only. This site is operated in the State of Florida, United States of America, and Albércorp makes no representation that content provided is applicable or appropriate for use in other locations.
Protection of Information
Albércorp's commitment to protecting personal customer information is as follows:
Albércorp values the trust its customers place in the company. Accordingly, Albércorp adheres to the highest ethical standards in gathering, using and safeguarding customer information that is entrusted to the company.
Use and Collection of Customer Information
- Albércorp does not rent, sell or exchange information about its customers. Access to information about Albércorp customers is restricted to the Albércorp family of businesses. Third parties that need access to Albércorp customer information in order to provide operational or other support services to Albércorp must agree to safeguard customer information in strict compliance with Albércorp policy.
- Albércorp gathers only the customer information that is needed to administer its business, provide superior service, and communicate offers on merchandise and services that Albércorp believes will be of interest to its customers.
- Albércorp limits access to customer information to those employees who need it to carry out their business functions. Albércorp educates its employees about Albércorp policies and practices in regard to: safeguarding customer information; preventing its unauthorized access, use or disclosure; and, ensuring its proper handling.
Accuracy and Security of Customer Information
- Albércorp makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the customer information it maintains is accurate, timely and secure.
- Albércorp monitors and adopts, as appropriate, new technological developments that are designed to aid in ensuring the accuracy and security of customer information.
- Albércorp enforces its policies in regard to gathering, access and use of personal customer information by its employees and authorized third parties.
Enforcement of Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of remaining provisions. Albércorp can revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting.
Albércorp may terminate this agreement at any time without notice for any reason.